The purpose of this guided inquiry is to give you the opportunity to summarize what we've covered so far this semester and organize your questions.
Basic learning objectives
You are responsible for learning and demonstrating proficiency in the following objectives prior to the next class meeting:
- organizing the material we've covered in a way that makes sense to you
- identifying the material you do not feel you have mastered
- articulating questions about the material in as specific a way as possible
Review the material we've covered so far this semester, including zyBook chapters 1–5, the Guided Inquiries, think pair shares, labs, class activities, and the first LOA . If you have questions, please talk with a classmate or post your question to Piazza under the "gi 14" tag.
- create a mind map or other visual organization of the topics we've covered so far this semester; don't spend more than an hour making this (unless you want to)
- create a (or update your existing) cheat sheet
- this should contain information you feel shaky on and can include definitions, examples, etc.—whatever you'd find helpful during an LOA
- post one or more questions to the class Piazza board with the "gi 14" tag (if there's already a post for a question you had, there's not need to add another one; feel free to post anonymously)
Upload an image or PDF of your (1) mind map (or other visual organization) and (2) cheat sheet to this assignment.