Reading: Ch. 4 Loops 4.1–4.5, 16.1
Sep 27, 2021 by
Read Ch. 4 Loops 4.1–4.5, and Ch. 16.1 of the zyBook; you should feel comfortable answering these questions:
- what is the purpose of a loop?
- the syntax of for, while, and do-while loops
- the differences between the three types of loops
- how to use a loop to perform various tasks:
- print the numbers within a range
- input validation (re-prompt the user until they enter a valid input)
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.