Reading: Ch. 4 Loops 4.6–11
Sep 29, 2021 by
Read Ch. 4 Loops 4.6–11 of the zyBook; you should feel comfortable answering these questions:
- how do you iterate over the characters in a string?
- if a variable is declared within a loop, can it be used outside of a loop?
- can you declare a variable within a loop if it's already declared outside of the loop?
- what does the break keyword do and when would you use it in a loop?
- what does the continue keyword do and when would you use it in a loop?
- what are enums and how are they different from constants?
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.