In this lab, you'll practice using loops some more as well as the beginnings of arrays and vectors to solve programming tasks.
By the end of this lab, you should be more comfortable...
- using loops to iterate over ranges
- using arrays and vectors to store lists of data
- iterating over arrays and vectors
- using parallel vectors/arrays to hold multiple attributes of a list of entities
Get as far as you can solving the following zyLabs in the zyBook. Work with a partner and pair program—only one of you should be typing the solution to a given problem (the "driver") and you should alternate who drives problem by problem.
- zyLab 5.18: Output numbers in reverse (if you didn't do this one last week)
- zyLab 5.29: Average word length
- zyLab 5.25: Two smallest numbers
- zyLab 5.30: Course schedule
- zyLab 5.22: Word frequencies
Click "Submit mode" then "Submit for grading" when you are finished so I can see that you have done the zyLab. Your grade for the lab is based on effort, not whether you complete all of the assigned problems; you will get full credit as long as you work diligently during the 2-hour lab period.
Please see the syllabus and course schedule (both on the homepage) for more information about how many programming assignments you are required to pass, due dates, etc. Of note: you do not need to attempt every or even most PAs.