Reading: Ch. 16.8 Functions with array parameters & Ch. 6 User-Defined Functions: 6.11, 6.12, 6.14
Oct 27, 2021 by
Read Ch. 16.8 Functions with array parameters & Ch. 6 User-Defined Functions: 6.11, 6.12, 6.14 of the zyBook; you should feel comfortable answering these questions:
- how are arrays (not vectors) passed to functions (what does an array parameter look like vs. an array argument)?
- what are global variables? how should they be used and why should they be used sparingly?
- in order to have multiple function definitions with the same function name, how must their signatures differ?
- is it okay for only their parameter names to change?
- is it okay for only their return type to change?
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.